Tenant application form – paper form (CLICK HERE)
Please fully complete and email to email@example.com along with below documents.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO ALL PERSONS APPLYING FOR RESIDENTIAL PREMISES
• Attached application form must be completed in full with all relevant details from the applicant/s.
• Please print all information clearly.
• Each person applying who is over 18 years of age must complete an application and provide references.
• We require all tenants to pay rent either by direct deposit to our Trust Account or by internet transfer.
APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED UNLESS THE FOLLOWING ARE ATTACHED.
1. Identification (at least 100 points including 2 forms of photo ID issued by government agency).
• Current drivers licence (40)
• Passport (40)
• Birth certificate (30)
• Current student card (20)
• Medicare card (20)
• Credit card (20)
• Bank Statement (10)
PLEASE ALSO ATTACH THE FOLLOWING
2. Proof of rental history
• Last 4 rental receipts
• Printout of tenancy history
3. Proof of current address
• Gas/telephone account statements
• Another other document with your current address
• Copy of water/council rates if you have not rented but own your own home.
4. Proof of income
• Last 3 payslips
• Bank statement
• If self employed, tax returns and business registration
• Employment offer/acceptance if recently employed.
• Written references from current or previous landlord/agent.
• Written references from current employer
• Written reference from parent if receiving parental support.
• Copy of acceptance letter from school/university
• References will be called, checked and confirmed.
• All The landlord will make the final decision.
• Please allow at least 72 hours for the application to be processed, the timing will depend on how quickly we can contact all referees provided.
• We will contact you and advise you as soon as possible.
ENTRY FEES (If application approved)
• 2 weeks rent paid in advance.
• Bond (un/furnished), 4 weeks rent, which will be lodged at The Department of Fair Trading.